Fulfilling the obligation to provide information pursuant to Article 13(1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) [Official Journal of the EU L.2016.119.1 of 4 May 2016], hereinafter referred to as: GDPR, we inform you that:
- The Controller of your personal data is the AGH University of Krakow, 30 A. Mickiewicza Avenue, 30-059 Krakow, hereinafter referred to as the AGH University;
- The contact details of the Data Protection Officer are as follows: e-mail: iodo(at)agh.edu.pl, phone: 12 617 53 25;
- Your personal data will be processed by the Controller for the purpose of the recruitment process for studies at the AGH University, including relaying information related to the recruitment process electronically pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR, on the basis of applicable laws and in particular:
- The Act of July 20, 2018 Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668, as amended);
- The Regulation of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of September 27, 2018 on studies (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1861);
- Your personal data will also be processed on the basis of your consent – Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR – to the extent and for the purposes specified in the statement of consent;
- Your personal data shall be processed only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes of personal data processing, i.e. for the period resulting from the internal law of the AGH University – Uniform Tangible File Inventory (JRWA), and until your possible withdrawal of consent for data processing in the recruitment process;
- Recipients of your personal data may be entities authorised to obtain them under the provisions of law or entities providing technological support for the IT systems in which your personal data are processed;
- You have the right to request from the Controller access to your data, as well as the right to rectify your data, the right to erase your data, the right to restrict the processing of your data, the right to object to the processing thereof in the cases and under the conditions specified in the GDPR;
- You have the right to submit a complaint with a supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR (...every data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, (...) if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her infringes this Regulation);
- Your personal data shall not be subject to automated decision-making processes, including profiling;
- The provision of your personal data to the extent resulting from the law referred to in section 3 is a requirement for the processing of the university recruitment procedure and does not require separate consent. Failure to provide your personal data shall result in the exclusion from the recruitment procedure. The provision of personal data for the purposes referred to in the statement of consent is voluntary.
- Withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data can be done in the e-Recruitment system by unchecking the appropriate checkbox. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.